Rise helps you borrow a personal loan with a low minimum credit score requirement. Also, you can get reasonable interest rates and repay the loan early with no additional fees. Their installment loans have flexible repayment terms and convenient monthly payments.
Rise Personal Loans Review
- Welcomes borrowers with bad or fair credit scores;
- Quick funding timeline (next business day);
- Reports on-time payments to major credit bureaus;
- No prepayment penalty.
- High-interest rates;
- Small loan amounts;
- Not available in all states
What Do You Need to Know About Rise Personal Loan?
Before borrowing a personal loan from Rise, consider the following information about this service:
Bad Credit Borrowers are Welcome
Unlike traditional lenders, Rise accepts bad credit scores. You may receive a reasonable loan offer with a flexible loan term if you have a poor credit history. There is no need to have a good credit rating because they don’t check borrower’s ratings.
Rise Reports Payments to Major Credit Reporting Bureaus
Rise will report your monthly payments to credit bureaus if you pay your installment loans on time. It can increase your credit rating in the long term, especially when you borrow bad credit loans.
Unclear Rate-Reduction Program
When you apply online for their personal installment loans, they say you can progress to better rates if you make on-time payments. Rise provides further details on how you can qualify for these rates.
Not Available in All States
Rise doesn’t operate its business in every jurisdiction since certain states limit lending conditions. It is prohibited in several areas to provide loans at Rise’s interest rates. Now, the company runs only in 30 states.
Rise Personal Loan Benefits
Free-Cancel Option in 5 Days
You can cancel your loan by calling support before 5 pm on the fifth weekday after signing. The number to call is (866)580-1226. They will have you return just the original amount borrowed without any extra fees or interest added on.
Fast Application Procedure
You’ll benefit from a quick online application process that doesn’t imply any useless documents and information to send.
Free Credit Score Check
Applicants get free access to their credit score plus free credit monitoring alerts with the Credit Score Plus feature from Rise.
Who is a Rise Loan Good for?
Rise is suitable for those who need money as soon as possible. Their no credit check loans with guaranteed approval decisions are typically funded on the next business day. Plus, it’s also ideal for those who need a loan with convenient repayment terms and have poor credit. They offer options for monthly or biweekly payments. Borrowers must read the loan agreement before signing it to check this offer.
Rise Loan Requirements
To apply for a Rise loan, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be 18 years old and above;
- Prove your citizenship or permanent residence with a valid ID card;
- Show your monthly income with pay stubs or bank statements;
- Have an active bank account, email address, and phone number.
How to Apply for Rise Loans?
Their online loan application process is easy. Their financial experts suggest you apply for a loan in the following way to get it on the next business day:
- Gather all the needed information we mentioned above.
- Complete the loan request form, providing your contact and banking details.
- Submit it and wait for an approval decision.
- If approved, the lender will transfer the money to your bank account.
How to Contact Rise
Rise offers phone customer assistance seven days a week. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET, and Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM. Customers may also manage their accounts by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Alternatives for Rise Personal Loans
If you want to check the other options besides Rise loan, we suggest the following companies:
This service also offers flexible repayment terms and reasonable interest charges. You can borrow from $1,500 up to $20,000 with a maximum term of 60 months. OneMain Financial charges an origination fee, and more significant loan amounts require a lien on the automobile. Also, the rates are higher than with some other personal loan lenders.
SoFI offers long-term loans with an APR ranging between 8.99 and 25.81%. You can get at least a $5,000 loan, and $100,000 is the maximum. Also, there are no minimum credit score requirements. SoFi offers a joint loan option and multiple rate discounts. You can apply for a hardship program and manage your loans through a mobile app.
Both OppLoans and Rise provide modest loans with short repayment durations. Regardless, Rise loans may be a better alternative if you want more flexibility. OppLoans provides repayment periods of up to 18 months and a maximum loan amount of $4,000, both of which fall short of Rise’s options. However, OppLoans offers more attractive APRs ranging from 59 percent to 160 percent. The APRs of Rise may be higher.
BadCredify’s team of experts examined over 30 lenders to find the best personal loans. Each lender was evaluated using a rigorous approach that focused on four major categories:
- Interest and fees: This portion of the score assesses the affordability of interest rates, penalties, and fees. A better score results from lower rates and fees and fewer potential penalties. We also award points to lenders who provide rate cuts, grace periods, and the ability for borrowers to adjust their due dates.
- Eligibility criteria: This category considers minimum loan amounts, payback periods, eligibility restrictions, the possibility to apply with a co-borrower or co-signer, and loan turnaround time.
- Transparency: We assess how well information is displayed to the borrower on the lender’s website for this element. It includes displaying credit requirements, rates, and fees and providing prequalification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, but Rise makes only a soft credit check, which means it won’t affect your credit score.
You’ll receive your loan within one business day from the application.
You should get a loan from Rise if their convenient terms and conditions match your financial situation. Also, if you can meet their requirements, feel free to apply for a Rise credit loan.